Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Funny Things Seen Online

  • A recent post from a girlfriend on facebook about a headline:
                       Great Woman Wanted but I'll Settle for You

  • I was reading a profile and photos last night and the gentleman stated he'd never been married.  Hmmm...that seems weird since one of the 2 photos from your profile show you with a plain "wedding style" band on your left hand.  Most men I know don't wear a ring on their left hand unless they really ARE married.
  • The huge number of men who say they are "athletic & toned" but clearly have a over 40 stomach and the startings of a double chin.
  • People who use photos from 5 years and 40+ lbs ago.  I had two "meet & greets" last year and when I met the guys that clearly looked NOTHING like their photos.
  • My guy friends tell me that they are amazed by the lack of clothing worn by some women in their profiles.  The funny thing for them is that most of these women state in their profile "they want a guy who won't cheat on them".  My question is....what kind of person are  you going to attract with no clothes on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment