Sunday, June 5, 2011

Seriously?????

I have seen this guys profile a couple times...I often wonder if he gets hits with this.....

Now for the details...

Ok, I am separated. We should be divorced on July 1st, 2011 as we signed the packet on April 29th. We are quite civil to each other. No one cheated - it was the stress of two jobs (for 8 years I had my day job as a data analyst and a night job as a University of Phoenix professor/facilitator in order to allow her to be a stay at home mom. Three years ago she started grad school and the stress level just went up from there. (What can I say, we argued a lot, despite knowing how to communicate effectively) I pursued her for a year and gave up in October. I told her she is free to date and she knows the same about me. I'm not out to play the field - I literally would like to find a new wife! Ok, no hurry, but that is my intent. So, if I contact you, it literally means that (as far as I can tell from a few paragraphs and pictures), I think I may want to spend the rest of my life with you! We have two sweet boys (age 5 and 8) and they love each other dearly and we'll each have them a week at a time. This commits me to live in the Phoenix area until our 5 year old is of college age. I think the best match for me would be a woman with 1 child - a daughter age 1 to about 7. This would give us the common goal of raising kids (well, I'll have my boys half the time). I have always wanted a daughter, and from the first second we're married, in my mind your daughter will instantly and will always be a part of my life, to be treasured the same as my sons (they will love her dearly also). My boys are goofy and funny and creative and dont seem (yet) to have a mean bone in their bodies.

I dont want to have new children, so if that's your goal, then I'm sorry. I assume that a woman without kids wouldnt really want to have to deal with my sons, but I could be wrong. I guess half of my time, I'll be free to "play", but when I have my boys, well, of course I'll want to spend quality time with them. Every waking hour? No, but I wouldnt want a future wife to somehow feel like she wasnt the center of my attention (I want to give you lots of attention and be the best mate I can possibly be). I assume that taking on more than 1 child would put me at risk for being stressed and I really want my 2nd marriage to work (I dont work my 2nd job anymore - I quit that in 2009). I think intellectually, a woman between the ages of 32 and 42 would be ideal for me. Whew, on to the fun stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment