Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who Am I?

Well, I am 42 year old woman with 2 children and a deceased ex-husband whose bills I am still paying 6 months after his death as I am trying to settle his estate (there might be some general ranting about because I really thought when I got the ex-wife moniker I was exonerated from any further dealings with his finances and property. Um, no, not really!).  Yeah, try to use that as an opening line on a date!  Some have been good, some have been a$$holes (ok, only 1 but he was "interesting" enough he is going to get 2 posts!).

Anyway....I have been thinking about starting this blog for a long time because really, sometimes you can't make up the stuff that happens in the real world!

Some of the stories you will see on this blog are mine but I am hoping I get stories from both sides of the fence...guys and gals!  We are all out there hoping to find someone special to share our time with and move forward in life.

Even after divorce, I still believe in love.  Granted, it is not the all out, all consuming LOVE it was when I was younger but a more mature love with incredibly intricate logistics.  Even with all that, I still think there is love and hand to hold out there.  My only problem (and if you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you) is finding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment