Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seriously?????

So, let me set the stage for the photo below.

I have been doing the online dating thing for a few years.  About a year ago, a guy emailed me, then we talked a few times and then nothing for almost a year. Here we are a a few weeks ago and he emails me again...

Have I mentioned I take online dating with a grain of salt?  I hope for the best, expect the worst, enjoy meeting new people and enjoying the sheer entertainment value!  Believe me, there is much entertainment value!!!!!
This is a sheer entertainment value. 

I have to admit, I really dislike it when a guy gets incredibly "sexual" quickly, especially when you haven't even met.

Alas, that's the case with this one....

We have never met, texted a bit and only talked on the phone once in the past few weeks.

And then, I get this picture mail.....(there was a song that I couldn't get  on the post)

I am not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but seriously, this is what you send me even though we have never met and only talked on the phone once??
THERE'S A MASTURBATER ON MY PHONE & I SENT HIM TO YOU .NOW IT'S UP TO YOU TO GET RID OF THIS DIRTY PEST

Never going to happen for you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment